This 2021 Mercedes Benz Vito 116 CDI LWB FaceLift finally here! Finished in Arctic White over Black Lima Trim this van has a list of options which include:
- Colour Coded Bumpers - Apple Carplay / Android Auto - BlindSpot Assist - Lane Keeping Assist - Reversing Camera - Front & Rear Parking Sensors - Leather Covered Steering Wheel - Audio 40 with Navigation - Front Bench Seat - Cargo Package - - Full-width partition bulkhead with window - LED light strip in load compartment - Sidewall tie-down rails on walls - Wood flooring - Load space int. trim up to roof - Load securing rail system - Rear doors, double-wing, opening
Plus much more!
- We are South Sydney's largest family owned Mercedes Benz dealership, located only a 25 minutes south of Sydney Airport.
- Open 6 days a week to meet your expectations in buying your next prestige investment and provide a second to none client experience.
- We specialize in arranging transport Australia wide , with door to door options for a hassle free approach.
- All of our hand selected Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles have undergone extensive work shop Inspections by our factory trained technicians to ensure they meet the highest of standards for our customers.
- Trade-in's welcome & one of our onsite finance team are more than happy to discuss a bespoke finance package to best suit your needs for both private & commercial loans.
- Contact us to arrange an appointment to find out more and discuss with one of our Brand Consultants.
* Not in conjunction with any fleet discounts or offers
Drive Away price is for the State or Territory where the Dealer is located. If you register the vehicle in another State or Territory, the advertised Drive Away price may vary from that above due to differences in price components such as stamp duty or registration fees.
The information on this page is provided by the selling Dealer. Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of any of this information and to the extent permitted by law is not liable in the event this information fails to comply with any law, including the Competition and Consumer Act.